Wednesday, October 28, 2009

POLL: Is my blog confusing?

Ethan flagged something very important that I have completely been ignorant about - its hard to follow my blog and I can be way too random. I don't even know where to start how valuable feedback and comment like that is, so I've started a poll on the sidebar - Go vote or go die. Please be honest.

Otherwise, any form of feedback is greatly appreciated. Leave comments and criticise me like how you'd criticise Obama!

***

So, from my previous post, you can tell I added Kayess as a guest blogger because that hyperactive kid has been asking me at least a million two hundred and twenty three thousand seven hundred and fifty five questions every time we chat, so I let him babble all he wants on here.

Sorry if that confused anyone of you.

***

For those whose new, I am a pretty new blogger myself - have only been blogging for a month, and if you want to know where to start, read this post and it should give you a general idea. You can skip the rest of my rambles.

What do I do?

***

Torchyboy is so hitting on me. I tweeted yesterday that one of my contact lens fell out while I was rubbing my eye. This was how the conversation went:
@torchyboy: hard, soft or chewy? i'm talking about the contact lenses. honest! :P

@beautifoolchaos: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! sure, i believe u. :P its soft. oh god! even writing that made me laugh.

@torchyboy: soft? me too. but if I take it out, it gets rock hard :P

@beautifoolchaos: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@beautifoolchaos: u're terrible.. terribly funny! im glad im all by myself in my room... while i laughed my arse off...

@beautifoolchaos: im sensing another pervy comment from you in reply to my previous sentence. lol.

@torchyboy: all alone in your room doing what with your arse? :P happy times :D
Tell me how to take this guy seriously?!

And then later in the evening:
@torchyboy: YOU are my inspiration! I just bought a Big Issue :)

@beautifoolchaos: OMG!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF U!!!!! I love you twice more than before now!

@torchyboy: I've passed him loads of times - old guy looking pretty rough. thanks Aaron :)

@beautifoolchaos: HHAHAHAHA! i knew u'd say something about that! (in response to the previous pervy comment about arse) :P and u get me very very excited! no, not WHAT U'RE THINKING! lol. Big Issue!!

@torchyboy: you keep getting that excited and you'll have your own big issue :P

@beautifoolchaos: hahahahahaha. i dunno how to take u torchy! lol! are u flirting with me?!

@torchyboy: of course :D but don't worry - I think 10000 miles makes it fairly safe! :)

@beautifoolchaos: lol! i'll take that as a compliment! lol! at least someone wants to flirt with me. :P and u walk past a lot of bridges don't u?!

@torchyboy: you're so hot I'm surprised guys aren't just throwing themselves at you :)

@torchyboy: oops

@beautifoolchaos: LIES! lol.
***

LonelyBoy just tweeted that his good mood didn't last so go give him a hug. Don't be selfish.

If you don't like reading my blog, chat to me. I am way more fun when I'm chatting - at least I'd like to think so (DO NOT tell me otherwise! *evil glares*). My msn is beautifoolchaos@gmail.com but no money back guarantee and I am only online once in a purple moon.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

lol you are so odd Aaron yet I'm starting to like you even more now

Related Posts with Thumbnails