Friday, December 18, 2009

You want a Christmas Card?

I've been given 2 Christmas card from an underwear brand, well-known amongst the gay community. It's a very Australian card, so if you would like a Chrissy card with a personalised message from yours naked truly, email me your postal address beautifoolchaos [at] gmail.com and don't worry, I won't stalk you. Please don't feel vain or shameless about it because otherwise, I would throw the card away anyway. And I would love to be able to give something small back to my little online community of readers.

If you're still guessing, the underwear brand is aussieBum - quite a few of my undies are from them.

Much love from me to you.

Updated: SOLD! All cards have been taken, so no more cards. Sorry!

3 comments:

Just said...

Oh Fuck Nutts much love back , Merry Christmas again ... hope you have a good time.... will miss you ... Love Lee

Ron said...

WOWOWOWOW your blog is SNOWING!!!!

damn, no christmas card for me. but then if i asked for one and u sent it, it'll be stuck in the mailbox until I go back to check it in February

merry xmas and take care Aaron

Ron

Dean Grey said...

Aaron!

Glad to see you getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Hee hee hee.

-Dean

Related Posts with Thumbnails