Since disappearing for a month, I have...
- tweeted more, including more pictures of myself and my life.
- got a new job and quit my current job. Quite painful to say goodbye to my colleagues and super awesome boss.
- had my heart broken.
- kissed a boy.
- went on a cruise.
- met a really nice guy.
- fell in love.
- had my fair share of cuddles.
- went on 3 dates! All of them were good but none of them I wanted follow up except one, which is still pending.
- attended a wedding.
- spent a whole morning lying on the beach soaking up the sun talking sex with Spanish girls with my new housemate.
- offered a 2 weeks job in San Fransisco in April.
- invited to a Summit in Chicago.
- spent more time with people who matter to me.
- spoken more to bloggers who hold a very special spot in my heart.
- received at least 10 comments, and 21 emails about me stopping blogging.
- been asked, "When are you coming back to blogging" by Dean and JC everytime they email.
- realised that Lee love me more than I realised! Such a big, loving daddy.
- met the mega energetic and adorable Brett and the walking, talking hilarious actor extraordinaire and (I can't believe I'm using this word) fabulous Jacob.
- watched 8 movies at the cinema.
- went to the gay capital of Australia (Oxford St)
In the last month, I am...
- still spending my life by myself, although that's partly my own fault.
- still not living up to my goals of reducing work hours! I have appointments from 8.30am - 9.30pm this Saturday and 11.00am - 7.30pm this Sunday.
- still pretty much dorky and sarcastic.
- still alive.. I think.
How about you?