Being my gay mentor/devil, he invited me to a gay night at one of the local gay clubs. If I was superstitious, I would not have gone. Here's a list of reasons:
- I was still sick.
- Just when I was about to call the cab, it started pouring.
- I left my I.D. in my bag and its at work so I thought I'll forget it and not go but Brett convinced me to.
- I drove 20 mins to workplace but half way through the rain and strong wind my wiper stopped working and I can't really see the road so I had to stop at the roadside. It started working again after about 5 mins of me panicking.
- I kinda am not sure how to get to my workplace driving, so I got lost for about 5 mins.
- Half way through a suburb, there was a blackout, including the traffic lights so I can't see anything!
But anyway, it was a good night. Guess who's songs got played the most? She's the new gay icon after Kylie Minogue.
I arrived, Nigel came out to bring me in and introduced me to his very super awesome friends. I was well nervous and all giggly - I giggle and laugh a lot when I'm nervous but he convinced me that it will all be OK. He was drunk though so wasn't sure if I can trust him. Then he dragged me to the dance floor and screamed to me, "Welcome to freedom!"
I grabbed a few drinks and had a good time! And that I did. I wasn't drunk though.
To sum up:
- It was a very beautifool club.
- There were lots of gay couples together and its very cute!
- Nigel and his boyfriend grabbed and pashed me the whole night.
- 2 lesbians thought I was cute and kept sandwiching me.
- No one touched me inappropriately. Thankfully!
- I dirty danced with a girl - this is my comfort zone. I always dirty dance girl (never dirty dance guy). She was very nice and sweet.
- Umm.. a few guys wanted my number but I didn't give out any.
- I arrived at 10.00pm and left at 1.00am.
To reply to a comments from the previous post:
Just - Nah, don't worry man. I am taking a month break it'll all be good. :)
Ethan - We sure haven't had a proper conversation in a long, long time and I apologise for that. I am very seldom on msn these days but I do hope to catch u soon! :)
Aek - Thanks Aek. It's going to be a lot crazier this year juggling full-time work and postgrad uni. 2 of my lecturers say I would stop working within 2 weeks.
Octavius - You're the only one who replied my question and thank you so much! :) Truly appreciate it.
MartininBroda - Thanks Martin. That's very, very kind of you and means a lot.
bK - Haha. Never enough cuddles man! Never enough!!
JUSTIN - The "C" bomb indeed and I really do hope I can make it! I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
Tyler - I was going to make a witty comment to you but I give up.
Brett - Well, you're shit anyway. :P I'm joking! Blog more you poohead or I'll blog for you. Again. Hehe.
Dean Grey - Thanks Dean. :) I guess it'll be semi-regular.