Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Falling in Love

Falling in Love is like sailing through a storm, not sure where you're headed and sometimes off the route that you want to take.

Each wave that hits you, you don't know where they came from and you try to keep straight but you get swayed and carried away.

You know you have a destination to get to, but the currents are strong and the waves are unexpected. Sometimes, you get hit right in the face, but sometimes you get a smooth sailing.



Falling in love is like the fresh, green leaves that pops up from the tree during Spring. It's like a fresh new start.

The weather is perfect, the air is cool and fresh. People are smiling, and love is flying everywhere. Everyone is happy, winter misery is gone.

Falling in love is like a foreign language. You don't know what to say, where to start and how to put forward all your thoughts and emotions. Yet you stare at the person through the eyes and you know what you both are talking about.

It's like looking at someone and all the questions you have are answered.

But I am still confused with all these and I don't even know where things are heading. I don't know how and why I get myself into this shit!

***

I am back in Australia after 20 hours on the plane and 17 hours in transit. It drove me nuts and I was absolutely exhausted but I am glad I am back! Sort of, except for all the work I have to catch up on which is slightly mad!

And how are you all doing?

3 comments:

Winter said...

"It's like looking at someone and all the questions you have are answered."

i love that :) perhaps more so the questions of uncertainty than existing questions. the telepathy of love.

Aek said...

"Falling in love is like a foreign language. You don't know what to say, where to start and how to put forward all your thoughts and emotions. Yet you stare at the person through the eyes and you know what you both are talking about."

I think that's my favorite part. :-) I wish I could say I truly felt for once before this "falling in love." One day, I hope.

I'm glad you landed all safe back home. I hope you're not jetlagged like crazy right now!! Now go eat more bagels with cream cheese. :-D

Mr. Urs said...

You are bringing back good memories. Thanks for reminding me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails