Saturday, May 22, 2010

Acknowledging Your Words

So, over the past few weeks, I have been busy, hectic and juggling between work and lots of sex.... not. Well, most of them are true, except the sex part. It has been a rather crazy month since returning from America, so I haven't been replying to comments, except to a couple odd ones via email.

 ~ Love you (in Russian) Photo credit.

So, here are replies to the very thoughtful comments you all left based on the post:

Chicago: The Place
Ron - the El is just a train, although Chicago is a really beautiful city. You'll love it! :)

Winter - It was rather exhausting, and the jetlag definitely knocked me out for a few days but it was well worth it. 

Formysake - Definitely was an awesome adventure and experience.

Biki - I am glad someone else agrees with me re the pizza! Yeah, I absolutely loved Chicago - would dare to say its one of my favourite cities so far.

Aek - Haha. I didn't know there was two Chinatowns but I went to the biggest one, which is right near the city. It would be the real Chinatown - cos its huge and not just one street.

Chicago: Accidentally In Love
bK - He reads this blog so you would have to ask him. Lol. Whether he's bisexual or straight, I don't think its important nor do I really care. My trip to America is for a very serious professional conference but my trip to Chicago is for a student conference which ... you get the idea.

Formysake - You need to be more creative with your comments. :P The previous one reads 'great adventure' and in this post, it was 'quite an adventure'. Lol.

Aek - Aaah. Things happen at the most random times though. Carpe diem, follow the flow and things just happen. Take a bold step forward and dare to roam the unknown.

Ron - Hmmm.. Well, if it happened to me, it can happen to anyone, Ron. :)

Biki - It sure is weird, but at the same time refreshing. Weird because it doesn't happen too often, refreshing because you don't meet someone you instantly connect with. I love your quote, " I'm glad to see you opening your heart more and more, it can get hurt that way, but so can keeping it shut" I wish I can go back to America!

***

New poll is up on the right sidebar. Go vote.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Glad to see that you're still alive and well. :-P

Biki said...

You are such a tease! I was happy you were enjoying lots of sex! But it was not to be. You do tend to over schedule your life, so plan for some free time to just be.

I'm glad you liked my view on opening your heart, we all tend to guard our hearts much to much. You have to risk to get.

Related Posts with Thumbnails