Monday, May 10, 2010

When the Sky Falls

Well, ok, not really - the sky's not fallen yet.

I know I promised the second part of the Chicago post but I have been absolutely flat out lately. I just wrapped up a week of campaigning like mad raising money to build a place for a group of kids to call home in a school in Tanzania and I've just started teaching which takes up pretty much all the time I have. Throw in some housemates time, birthdays, catch ups and a social life, I feel like I'm being flung in the air trying to catch a few breaths every now and again whenever I can.

But I promise you it wouldn't be long before I write that entry.


Here's a shoutout to everyone whose hurting, stressed and having a tough time right now. My thoughts are with you and I hope that you'll take good care of yourself. If needed, remember, I am an email away, and in this case, every other blogger as well. :)

3 comments:

Aek said...

Awww. *Hugs*

Ethan said...

"I feel like I'm being flung in the air trying to catch a few breaths every now and again whenever I can."

"Here's a shoutout to everyone whose hurting, stressed and having a tough time right now. My thoughts are with you and I hope that you'll take good care of yourself. If needed, remember, I am an email away, and in this case, every other blogger as well. :)"

Those two sentences are the reason why I like reading your blog.

You seemed to be so overwhelmed and yet you still make time for others.
Take care Aaron and don't forget to take your advice

Ethan

bK said...

Heh, Ethan has a point: don't overwork yourself! Fundraising for a school and teaching sound like a lot of work! I don't think I would be able to balance all the things that you do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails