Monday, July 26, 2010

Sexual Encounters with 'Straight' Men

I had this discussion with Bobby about sexual encounters with straight men and whether that's hot or not. From my personal experience, it really depends. Straight men can be either really enthusiastic and will do anything to satisfy you, or they can be rather inexperienced.

I know some of you will argue that if they fool around with men, they're not straight but I won't go there. For the purpose of this blog, if they identify themselves as straight, and continue to live a "straight" life, they are straight.

I've had sexual experiences with about 5 to 6 straight men now, some of them my friends and most of the others are acquaintances. I used the present tense because they are still acquaintances. One of them is married and has a daughter now, and most of the others have already got a girlfriend or partner.

Nathan was one of these people. :P He identifies himself as straight, but he was attracted to me. Ha! (He also uses the nickname Prince Charming Nathan on this blog). Nathan identifies himself as straight and will lead a straight life, according to him. I am his first and only experience with men so far and we continue to keep in touch as much as we can. We share a trust and a deep relationship, and its nice to know that I have someone that I can trust.

My first sexual encounter with a straight man was a guy from England. We were both quite drunk and he expressed his attractions to me. Mind you, he's got the surfer blonde hair blue eye factor and he's also a really down-to-Earth all around nice guy. It's hard not to be attracted to him. He started trembling because he was really nervous, has never felt this way before and yadda yadda yadda. Soon, we were in bed but let's cut that there. We kept in touch for the longest time, but dropped out of touch about two years ago. I found him on Facebook and he's married with a 9 month old baby!


The second one was a friend who we always joked about being desperate for a girlfriend. He's a ginger and we all know I have a soft spot for gingers. It doesn't help with the fact that he's really cute, and really giving - he's the guy who always pay for the drinks. We got rather drunk one night at a friend's 21st and passed out on the sofa bed. There were 3 of us squeezed on the sofa bed with me in the middle. In the middle of the night, I woke up to find him holding my hands. And then just a few minutes later, he moved my hands to around his body, as if cuddling him to sleep. I whispered and asked him what he was doing and he flipped, but later turned around and apologised but still holding my hand tight. Then he leaned in for a kiss and the rest was history. We didn't do anything much but we did go as far as we could, because there were at least 6 other drunken bodies lying all around the lounge on the floor and other lounges and another semi-dead body next to me.We woke up the next morning as if nothing happened and never spoke about that night since.

When I said I was drunk, I am not fucked up drunk. I never drink to a point where I don't know what I was doing. There are a few more sexual encounters with straight men, but that's story for another day.

2 comments:

Aek said...

I find myself envying you, lol. I refrain from drinking much because there's this "zone" of drunkenness where I'm just depressed. And it's not pleasant.

Bobby Derrekson said...

I think that I want to be the 'straight' guy that fools around with gay guys on the side ;) I hope to not be drunk when and if I ever mess around with anyone... although I'm sure it would help :D thanks for the mention Aaron :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails