Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautifoolly Chaotic

It's been a chaotic week, over the past week, thus I haven't replied to any emails, nor have I posted anything. I leave the house at 7am and I don't get home usually until about 10pm, which doesn't give me a lot of time to read, write and reply. I had a backtrack of over 120 emails to read, 23 to reply to, and I still have got 5 emails to reply to, which I just couldn't find the energy to anymore. I spent a full day, yesterday, just going through my inbox and attempting to clear it out - so far, I've still got a bit to go.

So, Nathan, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I am going to reply to your email as soon as I can. :)


On another note, I just recently got selected to be on the advisory board of a corporation. I am on a few advisory boards of non-profits, and that's why I used to fly down to Sydney and Melbourne every month for 2 years. I'm always flown the cheapest flight, given a private room in a hostel and a cab charge (a credit card for cabs). This time, for the corporation, I am flying Qantas on business class, given a rented car and boutique suite for 2 nights, for a day meeting. I can get used to this.


I'll be in Melbourne for about a week, catching up with friends, meeting friends I've communicated via social networking sites like Twitter and email but never real life and other colleagues. Also going to work on a collaborative project with a friend of mine.

I'm very tempted to just move to Melbourne. My favourite city in Australia (except in Winter).

6 comments:

the immigayrant said...

Hahahhaha!

True, I love Melbourne too. And I do wish the winter could be more mild to better suit tropical creatures like me. LoL!

Aek said...

Busy busy. :-P

Biki said...

Ahh the joys of traveling in business class...I swear the seats are an acre wide. The food is much better too...if you are lucky enought to get on a food service flight. And a suite as well? Lucky you! Enjoy!

Jason Shaw said...

Whoo soo busy, hope you are finding a bit of time to relax and be you! Very Important that.

Sounds like a good trip, enjoy. I loved Melbourne when I visited many years ago - much better than Sydney - though I did like the Queensland coast! Have fun.

Ron said...

Wow nice, corporate benefits.

Tassie's winters = nothing lol. Melbourne's would surely be nicer

savante said...

Ah travelling on business class. The drinks. The seats. The food. Sigh. Makes it difficult to be relegated to coach after!

Related Posts with Thumbnails