- I was selected to be on the board of an exciting new venture which I am rather passionate about, so I'm flying to Melbourne next month. The venture is run by a major bank in Australia.
- I am addicted to Milo. Again. I was addicted to Milo when I was young.
- Brett has turned from being the shy, soft-spoken and well-behaved young man has turned into this rainbow-flag-waving, ear-pierced, drunken gay man.
- I've been slightly homesick lately, but strangely, I actually miss Adelaide than my actual hometown, home. As much as a hole that place is, it actually holds some beautiful memories and genuine, good friends.
- I received a postcard on Thursday from a good friend, it says, "Today is a brand new day. I will create something beautiful". I thought that was beautiful.
- Time flies, and life's passing by me in 110km/hr and its scary. I've been spending writing a project plan to start a project next year. *fingers crossed*
- I've been rather bad at keeping in touch with many of you guys, and I do apologise. I do appreciate all the emails and comments. I try really hard to reply to them all but its proving challenging! I hope you're all well and happy, because somewhere, there is always someone who loves you just the way you are.