Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feels like Home

- I was selected to be on the board of an exciting new venture which I am rather passionate about, so I'm flying to Melbourne next month. The venture is run by a major bank in Australia.

- I am addicted to Milo. Again. I was addicted to Milo when I was young.

- Brett has turned from being the shy, soft-spoken and well-behaved young man has turned into this rainbow-flag-waving, ear-pierced, drunken gay man.

- I've been slightly homesick lately, but strangely, I actually miss Adelaide than my actual hometown, home. As much as a hole that place is, it actually holds some beautiful memories and genuine, good friends.



- I received a postcard on Thursday from a good friend, it says, "Today is a brand new day. I will create something beautiful". I thought that was beautiful.

- Time flies, and life's passing by me in 110km/hr and its scary. I've been spending writing a project plan to start a project next year. *fingers crossed*

- I've been rather bad at keeping in touch with many of you guys, and I do apologise. I do appreciate all the emails and comments. I try really hard to reply to them all but its proving challenging! I hope you're all well and happy, because somewhere, there is always someone who loves you just the way you are.

:)

5 comments:

the immigayrant said...

You're coming to Melbourne? Yay!

Maybe we can meet-up while you're not too busy. How is that?

Cheers,


Grant

Brian said...

What a beautiful image that is! Thanks!

bK said...

Mmm, Milo! I loved it too when I was really little. I can't seem to find it here where I live.

Ron said...

yeah brett's gone pretty out there hasn't he.

Dean Grey said...

What an exciting life you lead, Aaron!

-Dean

Related Posts with Thumbnails