Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Boys


It's one of those days when I just want to know nothing, feel nothing, be nothing, do nothing and crawl up in bed and just sleep. It's one of those days when things have been flying smoothly, and all the stars seemed to line up exactly the way you want it to be when all of a sudden you hit a bump, skidded a little and starts to go downhill - and at the same time, the stars start to misalign slightly.

Having said that, moments like these allow me to appreciate the people around me even more and the simple things that make life so precious and beautiful.

Recently I met a boy, let's call him Lachlan. I have to admit that when I first met him, I didn't find his exterior extremely attractive. He is attractive though, that I can say - he has all the features you want in a boy (strong facial bone structure, toned body, etc). Having said that, whatever happens from here, I'm only going to appreciate every moment considering I am making the move in a month time.

On another note, this time next week, Troy will be up here and spending a few nights with me. He's currently in Tasmania visiting his dad and he decided to do a detour and fly up to see me before he make his 6 hours trip back to Perth.

And someone just confessed his feelings for me - although I used to quite like this person, its all faded and regardless of how many times you've done it, rejecting someone is always hard.

Be kind to one another and all my love to you.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Glad to see you post after a brief absence. :-)

I hope everything works out for ya!!

the immigayrant said...

Happy Easter, Aaron and Troy!
I hope you have a great time together.

Btw, Check out my blog to see my Top 5 Gayest Rabbit Characters.
Let me know what you think

Happy Easter Holiday!
Cheers!


Grant
gay-and-away.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails